Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Jekhar Mok

Jekhar Mok 20 Nov 2010 14:34 #100

Name: Jekhar Mok

Race and Clan: Roegadyn - Sea Wolf

Main Class(es): 23 Conjurer, 22 Weaver, 20 Leatherworker, 19 Botanist, 15 Miner, 15 Fisher.

Time Zone: CST

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: None that I know of.

Please list your MMO history: FFXI - WoW - AoC - WAR - STO

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server:

•Dorgon
•75 BST-RDM-BLU, 68 PUP, the rest at 37.
•Cerberus

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Best way to pass time at work.

Why do you wish to join Kindred?
This answer will probably be long and drawn out as I am bored at work with lots of time to kill.

I am hoping to find a shell with talkative people, people I can assist with my crafts or just plain old farming. I have checked out a few shells so far, but they either had 0 chat in them or had 16yo people spamming random testicular comments.

I do not mind requests for assistance, and will help if I am able. I feel no rush to level up to cap, and just work on my classes as I get the urge.

Mainly I miss the social aspect I had in FFXI. My old shell had people talking all the time about pretty much anything. So far the most chat I have found is someone asking where a camp was or wanting a repair.

On a side note, I am usually on most evenings around 3pm - 9pm CST.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Jekhar Mok 20 Nov 2010 23:28 #101

Hi, Jekhar!

I really enjoyed reading your application.

Please contact me (Rowyne Moonsong) or Eluri Olde in game to get you a pearl. I look forward to getting to know you!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds
Go to top