Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Kisa Sohma

Kisa Sohma 16 Jul 2011 10:00 #1080

Name: Kisa Sohma

Race and Clan: Miqo'te Seeker of the Sun

Main Class(es): Just started so my Conjurer is at 11, once my friend starts playing I'm planning on Gladiator then a paladin if SE ever come through with that kinda thing

Time Zone: PST Im in British Columbia Canada

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: None

Please list your MMO history: I've played a bit of everything... Diablo 1 and 2, Dark Age of Camelot, EQ 1 and 2, Lineage 1 and 2, Guild Wars, WoW, FFXI, FFXIV, City of Heroes, DC Universe, Champions Online, and TONS of free MMORPGS

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: Mitali, Valefor server, high 40s for every class

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Don't see why not.

Why do you wish to join Kindred? I'm looking for a friendly social LS to make my adventuring a little more entertaining. Like a lot of people I am new to FFXIV but not FF, so people that can answer future questions is also what I am hoping to find.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Kisa Sohma 17 Jul 2011 03:29 #1081

Hi, Kisa!

Please track down me (Rowyne Moonsong), Eluri Olde or Darksage Prime in game for a pearl.

I've been a little busy lately with RL (work and website commitments), but I'll try to be around to catch you!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Re: Kisa Sohma 18 Jul 2011 20:21 #1082

hmm.....well PST time means you will encounter someone important first but let me just drop message with my sig(and name):)
.....feel free to ask me questions ingame....always happy to talk about classes I have never played:D
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds
Go to top