Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Shiro Neko

Shiro Neko 21 Jul 2011 06:13 #1087

Name: Shiro Neko

Race and Clan: Miqo'te: Keepers of the Moon

Main Class(es): Just started GLA Lv. 9. Working on Miner, Leatherworking, Bsmith and Asmith

Time Zone: EDT(-5GMT)

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: (None)

Please list your MMO history: Serious: World of Warcraft and Rift. Casual: FFXI, DC Universe Online, City of Heroes,

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: Didn't play for a very long time and I forgot the exact details of my main. He was a level 40ish Dark Knight I think :P

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Yes I'll even make it my homepage :)

Why do you wish to join Kindred? I'm looking for a LS that's willing to accept non-hardcore players and will help each other out. Also the game feels very dead and I'm hoping joining a social LS will help me feel like I'm in a more lively world.

-edit-
I just noticed I used the wrong name, and corrected my post
My ign is actually Shiro Neko
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Shiro Neko 21 Jul 2011 07:00 #1088

Hi, Shiro!

In response to 'looking for a LS that's willing to accept non-hardcore players and will help each other out'... I think that describes Kindred very well. We are a mature family-style LS and highly value our friendships. Many of us have jobs, children, and RL responsibilities that come first.

We're not looking for hardcore gamers, just good friends to adventure with.

Please track down me (Rowyne Moonsong), Eluri Olde or Darksage Prime for a pearl!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Re: Shiro Neko 21 Jul 2011 18:57 #1094

what....you are not looking for hardcore gamers???
....I am always alone :)

Re: Shiro Neko 21 Jul 2011 18:59 #1095

Aww, Saelinne! *hugs*
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Re: Shiro Neko 21 Jul 2011 19:07 #1096

Selyne wrote:
Aww, Saelinne! *hugs*

oh its ok!....I am quick learner :P
....I just quickly look for hardcore people to party with....and when I find them I disappear for few days/week so I have to start all over again when I return :lol: ...so smart....damn...I hate myself :)

...anyway to try to not to do my favourite thing and keep the topic on tracks let me say this: dont try to find me ingame!....not that this is going to happen, but just in case :)
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
Go to top