Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Ulbrecht Schultz

Ulbrecht Schultz 31 Jul 2011 22:59 #1136

Name:
Ulbrecht Schultz, brother of Godric Schultz.

Race and Clan:
Hyur
Midlander

Main Class(es):
Thaumaturge
Conjurer

Time Zone:
PST

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know:
None.

Please list your MMO history:
Everquest, Final Fantasy XI, Phantasy Star Online, World of Warcraft, Phantasy Star Universe, AION, APB. There's a good handful of others, but I can't remember them all (Ex. Eden Eternal)

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server:
Nore
Bard, Red Mage, Dancer, Scholar, Blue Mage. All other classes were 50-75 as well, but the listed were the ones I enjoyed playing the most.
Fenrir

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information?
I can't alt-tab since I play full screen, but I can check in before/after logging for news.
Or on my phone if it's important.

Why do you wish to join Kindred?
I moved from Mysidia since everyone I once played with there either quit or moved servers.
I choose Besaid since I had one friend from beta invite me here a long time ago and also because I was hoping to find more English-speaking players here. I also find RP servers interesting since they make the towns feels more "alive".
I'm hoping by joining the linkshell I'll be able to meet new people and get into some of the group dynamics of the game.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Ulbrecht Schultz 01 Aug 2011 20:49 #1139

Hi, Ulbrecht!

I saw you and Godric while my husband and I were playing this weekend! The names stuck. :)

Please track down me (Rowyne Moonsong), Eluri Olde or Darksage Prime for a pearl!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
Go to top