Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Novek Niflheim

Novek Niflheim 02 Aug 2011 02:10 #1142

Name: Novek Niflheim

Race and Clan:Midland Hyur

Main Class(es): Gladiator, Pugilist

Time Zone: EST

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: Presently no one, but looking forward to changing that.

Please list your MMO history: Ok here we go : EQ, FFXI, EQ2, WoW, EvE, Vindictus, Guild Wars to name a few.

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: Novek of Asura ( formerly Yasha of Lakshmi): Jobs: War as the main, also regularly used Sam, Nin and Thf.

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Yes i would be.

Why do you wish to join Kindred? Im honestly looking for a way to get back into the game and i feel the best way to do that is to be involved with a good group of people. I think that a spot here would facilitate my needs and once back I feel I would be a good addition to the linkshell in both presence and performance :)

Thank you for your consideration.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Novek Niflheim 03 Aug 2011 07:17 #1145

Hi, Novek!

Please track down me (Rowyne Moonsong), Eluri Olde or Darksage Prime for a pearl.

We look forward to getting to know you!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Re: Novek Niflheim 03 Aug 2011 16:32 #1147

Hello!

Perfect, ill keep an eye out for you guys!

Thank you!

Re: Novek Niflheim 04 Aug 2011 21:12 #1149

Novek--

My apologies, but Eluri (my husband) and I are heading out of town tonight and won't be back until Wednesday. I'll have to catch up with you next week to get you a pearl.
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds
Go to top