Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Grand Cross

Grand Cross 03 Aug 2011 01:03 #1143

Name: Grand Cross

Race and Clan:
Hyur Midlander

Main Class(es):
Gladiator/Armorsmith

Time Zone:
EST

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: N/A

Please list your MMO history: Ragnarok, FFXI, WoW, Guild Wars, Rift

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: Vallen of Lakshmi PLD/WAR/BLU/NIN

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Yes

Why do you wish to join Kindred?

I am just coming back from not having played for a long time and thought that joining a guild would be a nice start. What really attracted me to the guild is it's stress to establish a family-style linkshell filled with friendship and respect which is exactly what I loved about FFXI and what I hope to find here. Oh and the name is awesome!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Grand Cross 03 Aug 2011 07:42 #1146

Hi, Grand, and welcome back to FFXIV!

I'm glad you've taken a look into what we're about. Those were qualities I loved about FFXI, as well, qualities that are missing from so many game communities. I hope we can help carry that tradition into Eorzea, also. The name was created to embody those qualities in a single word.

Please track down me (Rowyne Moonsong), Eluri Olde or Darksage Prime in game for a pearl!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Re: Grand Cross 04 Aug 2011 21:13 #1150

Grand--

My apologies, but Eluri (my husband) and I are heading out of town tonight and won't be back until Wednesday. I'll have to catch up with you next week to get you a pearl.
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Re: Grand Cross 05 Aug 2011 01:30 #1151

Hi! That's ok, I'll just see you guys when you get back! Have a good trip.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Go to top