Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Koda Scythe

Koda Scythe 27 Oct 2011 07:57 #1202

Computer went all BSOD on me right when I finished. Anyways second try.

Name:
- Koda Scythe

Race and Clan:
- Midland Hyur

Main Class(es):
- Cnj/Thm Pgl

Time Zone:
- PST

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know:
Zero

Please list your MMO history:
- FFXI, GW, CoH, AoC, RfOnline, PhantaStarOnline, PhantasyStarUniverse, Aion, Rift, WoW, GlobalAgenda, Eve, Diablo2, Archlord, D&D, etc etc. A LOT

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server:
- Man Its been many many years MMO's/games ago. I remember being a taru Mage and I was Doing the summoner thing. I just remember being amazed when my friend got it and showing off his summons. So I went and made one. I don't think I got very far cant remember.

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information?
- Sure Thing

Why do you wish to join Kindred?

- Well your description really stuck out on the LS list. I mean that's what hope to find in any guild/legion I join. I'm really active when im on. Meaning I'm open to do anything with anyone. (Grind, Helping Others, Pvp, Dungeons, Farm just w/e) My only question is how active are you? I've been looking for people to play with but yet to have any luck. I've only had a few great guilds in some games I wish this to be one of them.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
Go to top