Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Abril Rockbell

Abril Rockbell 08 Nov 2011 02:52 #1237

Name: Abril Rockbell

Race and Clan: Miqo'te - Seeker of the Sun

Main Class(es): Lancer

Time Zone: EST

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know:

None sadly :(

Please list your MMO history:

I've played a few MMOs on and off, but the two I've spent the most time in are WoW and Aion. I've also played games like Rift, Phantasy Star Online/Universe, DC Universe, the Matrix Online, and a bunch of others that I'm sure I've forgotten.

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server:

I did play as a RDM/WHM for a bit, but never got past level 25

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information?

Absolutely. I'm always online anyways!

Why do you wish to join Kindred?

I've been playing FFXIV on and off since the release. I've never gotten too far and I've started to feel that it may be due to the lack of a good group of people to play with. My previous character was on Cornellia and I literally cannot remember ever doing anything in a group with her. With that in mind, I started looking around to see what I could find in terms of a friendly social linkshell and I came across Kindred in my search. The LS seems very inviting and perfect for people who are just looking to enjoy the game casually and have interaction with others.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Abril Rockbell 08 Nov 2011 06:30 #1238

Hi, Abril! And welcome to Besaid!

Send me a /tell in game and I'll see about getting you a pearl.

We look forward to getting to know you!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Re: Abril Rockbell 08 Nov 2011 16:47 #1242

Thank you! I've added you to my friend list and will send you a tell whenever we're both online! :)
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds
Go to top