Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Nerak Rhelik

Nerak Rhelik 07 Dec 2011 16:23 #1258

Name:
Nerak Rhelik

Race and Clan:
Elezen -- Wildwood

Main Class(es):
Lancer, Botanist, Carpenter, dabbling in Pugilist now

Time Zone:
Central

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know:
None :(

Please list your MMO history:
Paid: Ultima Online, Asheron's Call, Terris, Dragonrealms, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online (before it was f2p), Tabula Rasa, City of Heroes/Villains, Earth & Beyond, EVE Online, FFXI, (probably a couple that I'm missing).
Free: Vindictus, Perfect World, Sword of the New World, Mabinogi, Maple Story (Tons of f2p ones but these are the only ones I think are worth mentioning).

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server:
Mysti -- Beastmaster, Red Mage, Monk. White Mage and Ninja for subjobs. -- Ifrit

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information?
Yes

Why do you wish to join Kindred?
I bought FFXIV at release with a bunch of friends and shelved it for a year. I came back with one of those friends and we've been playing since. So far, it's been a lot of fun rejoining the world but somewhat lonely. I'm looking to join into a good community mostly for the social aspects with other players. After spending half a day browsing LS info on FFXIV Forums, I came to this website and decided that I think Kindred would be a great LS to join if it's willing to give me a chance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Nerak Rhelik 09 Dec 2011 18:03 #1259

Sorry for the late reply, Nerak!

My time in game is limited due to RL obligations atm, but I'll see if I can hop on and get you a pearl, soon!

Look forward to meeting you!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Re: Nerak Rhelik 12 Dec 2011 20:56 #1260

I understand. I'm usually around about 8pm-11pm Central and not so much on the weekends. As you can tell, I don't get a ton of playtime. :(

I look forward to meeting you too!

Re: Nerak Rhelik 20 Dec 2011 05:29 #1275

I saw you on and said hi but didn't hear back. =( I'll try again next time I see you on. =D

Re: Nerak Rhelik 20 Dec 2011 07:23 #1276

I'm so sorry, Nerak! I was tabbed out for a bit and must have missed you! Are you still on? I can hop on and get you a pearl!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Re: Nerak Rhelik 23 Dec 2011 15:56 #1282

Will you be on this evening? I should be around after dinner.
Time to create page: 0.316 seconds
Go to top