Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Taranis Drakekiller

Taranis Drakekiller 18 Apr 2012 15:25 #1328

Race and Clan:

I honestly have no idea what 2.0 is, or when it is supposed to come out, but thought I would apply regardless. :)

I am a semi new player, as I started playing when ffxiv was released, but like many, I didn't play long before moving on. I recently came back to the game and I like what I see, but I have no linkshell, as the one I joined prior to release dissolved almost immediately. I am a good player, a good guy, and I am willing to learn and teach as I go.

Main Class(es): MRD33 PGL22 GLD21, most other jobs over 15

Time Zone: Mountain Standard

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: None, but I look forward to meeting you!

Please list your MMO history: Played FFXI for about 5 years

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: Good lord, I honestly don't remember it's been so long, but I had a DRK75 with all the trimmings...I really miss that character....lol

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Sure, I am online all the time.

Why do you wish to join Kindred? I like the site, what I've read, and I am looking for a good home.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Taranis Drakekiller 22 Apr 2012 04:42 #1329

Hi, Taranis!

2.0 is the relaunch of FFXIV. New servers, new game engine, new maps, new UI, new ... well, everything. It will include a lot of things that the current server structure and engine just can't handle, bringing the game more in line with modern MMO standards. They are completely revamping the game.

You can read all the juicy details here (and on our own forums here). Make sure you see the PDFs at the bottom, as they contain most of the details and images.

Our pearlsack holders are not currently subscribed to the game. However, during the Welcome Back Campaign from May 9-20, I'll be able to log in and get you a pearl, if you are still interested.

Look for you then!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds
Go to top