Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Haruno Seit

Haruno Seit 20 Jun 2012 16:38 #1351

Hi there! I saw that the LS is currently closed to new applications until 2.0, but I was hoping that I may be considered for future acceptance. I've read through the entirety of the website, and Kindred sounds like such an amazing, friendly environment. It's exactly the kind of Linkshell I want to be in! :D I at least hope that I can get my name out there and make some friends.

Name: Haruno Seit

Race and Clan: Hyur - Midlander Male

Main Class(es): PUG 40 (Currently working on unlocking MNK.)

Time Zone: EST

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: None, yet. :(

Please list your MMO history: FFXI, Lineage 2, WoW (briefly)

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: Haruno, WAR, Caitsith

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Of course!

Why do you wish to join Kindred? It sounds like a wonderful family environment, and I can see myself creating amazing friendships to last a lifetime of gaming. :D

I appreciate your consideration! Included is a picture of Haru. Look how adorable he is! How could you say no to that?

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Haruno Seit 22 Jun 2012 04:23 #1353

Hi, Haruno!

You're correct in that things will be somewhat quiet around here until 2.0. Our pearlsack holders are on hiatus until then. I plan to return beforehand (I'm halfway to Legacy status, might as well complete it), but I can't give you more specifics than that.

Please, feel free to stick around and hang out with us! We still have some active posters and some lurkers. I'm trying to keep the news flowing as I can. When I return to the game, if you're still interested, I would love to get you a Kindred pearl.

Besides, your character is brave enough to wear the pink coatee set. That's real dedication. You're right, I just can't say no! ;)
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds
Go to top