Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Rain Strife application

Rain Strife application 22 Jun 2012 01:12 #1352

Name: Rain Strife

Race and Clan: Miqo'te

Main Class(es): Archer/Bard

Time Zone: East US and Canada

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: n/a

Please list your MMO history: Final Fantasy XI, Aion, Tera (didnt like it)

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: Maxximuss, Srv-Asura, Jbs- Sam,Blm,Mnk,Rng,Nin,90 Thf,Drg,Smn, 75

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? yes

Why do you wish to join Kindred? Read all about the ls here and sounds interesting and sounds like a ls thats very helpful with his members. Looking for a ls thats social with every one (not like mine....) and that will be helpful and mentor to me and its members.

Thanks for your time have a great day or Nite ^^.

PS- the signature say im lv 31 is a lie im lv 50 dont know why it says that ><
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Rain Strife application 26 Jun 2012 19:38 #1355

Hello, Rain!

I'm afraid most of our pearlsack holders are on break until 2.0. I am also not currently subscribed to the game, though I plan to return in the coming months.

If you are still interested in a Kindred pearl in the future, please stay in touch! In the meantime, please feel free to post on the forums and get to know us. Talk to you soon!

And about your signature, Enjin signatures seem to have issues updating. No worries.
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds
Go to top