Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Application Vindrax

Application Vindrax 23 Nov 2010 14:59 #152

Race and Clan: Midland Hyur (Normal Human)

Main Class(es): Thaumaturge, Weaver and Alchemist. However, I am also leveling Mining, Botany, Goldsmithing, Leatherworking and Conjurer as well. I'm leveling things mostly evenly but focusing on THM, WVR and ALC. Much later game I hope to pick up cooking as well.

Time Zone: EST

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: None (Excluding one night linkshell stands)

Please list your MMO history: Star Wars Galaxies, FFXI, Dungeons and Dragons Online, WoW. All of my end game experience lies within WoW where I was an officer in a small raiding guild.

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: Lothar, 53 RDM. It has been so long that I cannot even remember which server I played on.

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Absolutely.

Why do you wish to join Kindred?

I had been anxiously awaiting the release of FFXIV for about a year and am hoping to make this the MMO I stick with for a long time. With that I'm hoping to find a group of adventurers to level, quest and enjoy our time playing together. Playing as a part of a group is a much more engaging and fun experience and I'm hoping to find a strong community of players that aim to have those experiences.

I had browsed different guild postings on ZAM and noticed that Kindred had lots of activity (posting) on this website, which drew me to apply. I liked that there had been a core of players that had been together since 2005, which makes me think that the leadership will see to keeping the LS going for a long time.

I never made it to end game in FFXI and I'm hoping to do so with this one. I'm by no means rushing towards rank 50 (leveling like 8 different classes/professions at the same time is certainly slowing that down), but I would like to be able to take on the game's greatest challenges at a later point when they are available.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Application Vindrax 25 Nov 2010 08:59 #169

Welcome aboard, Vindrax!

I didn't have the fortune of experiencing endgame content in FFXI, either (at least nothing past defeating the Shadow Lord). It was for the dedicated hardcore, quite different than what endgame is like in most MMOs nowadays. I'm hoping that it will be more accessible in FFXIV and that we can experience all that the game has to offer together.

Here's to the journey ahead!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds
Go to top