Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Application - Darksage and Katie Prime

Application - Darksage and Katie Prime 25 Nov 2010 23:52 #171

Hello,

I hope you don't mind but I'm going to switch up the application process just a bit by merging it with my wife's. Besides, I can't imagine joining a shell without her anyways... So let's get started!

Name: Darksage Prime & Katie Prime

Race and Clan: Lalafell Dunesfolk & Midland Hyur

Main Class(es): My plan is to focus on the Disiples of Magic equally if possible, and create a well rounded class. For example, right now I am working on getting Lancer and Archer to rank 20 to add their level 30 abilities to my magical arsenal. On the other side, Katie is my tank. She loves her Pugilist and levels Gladiator and Maurauder for the abilities.

As far as Disiples of Hand and Land: I focus on Weaving, Leatherworking, and Botany (like many of the other applicants ^^; ) and Katie focuses on Woodworking, Leatherworking, Alchemy, and Botany.

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: None yet, but I am hopeful that will change quickly.

Please list your MMO history: I have played FFXI since release with a little bit of WoW, LoTR, RF Online, and PSU (if you consider it an MMO) sprinkled on top. Katie rarely had the opportunity to play MMOs with me since we only had one computer... UNTIL NOW!

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server:

Darksage, Asura - BLM 75, BST 75, SMN 75, WHM 40, RDM 40, THF 37, RNG 37, Clothcraft 100 and all other sub crafts 60

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? I have lots of time to browse while I am at work, but once I am home I prefer to be in game ;) ... aka: Yes.

Why do you wish to join Kindred? I have been browsing the fansite forums on a regular basis and I really like everything I see about this linkshell and it's players. Not only from the Kindred threads, but when I am reading responses to random threads, I find myself impressed by everything that is posted by the Kindred members.

A little bit about us: This is the first MMORPG that Katie and I have played together from the beginning, and we are having an amazing time. We are both frequent players, however we find ourselves limited lately as Kate approaches the 7 month mark in her pregnancy ^^. We are both 25 years old and this is our first child, so as you can expect, we are a little nervous and want to make sure that we are prepared.

In game, we are part of a tiny social shell that has 4 active members including us. I am interested in finding a great group of people, replicating the fantastic social experience I had in FFXI, and the chance of making more life long friends. I am hoping that group is Kindred.
  • Darksage Prime
  • Officer
  • Black mage is my main, and heavy DPS is my game!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Application - Darksage and Katie Prime 26 Nov 2010 19:33 #173

Hey, Darksage!

I know it says you posted your application couple days ago. A lot of the Linkshell is on break for the holidays. (All except me it seems! xD)

I don't want you to think we're ignoring ya. Hopefully you'll be hearing from Rowyne real soon. Just keep in touch and I'm sure we'll see you in game.

Thanks,
Julianne

Re: Application - Darksage and Katie Prime 27 Nov 2010 04:49 #175

Hi, Darksage (and Katie, too)!

Please forgive me for not replying sooner. Julianne's right, the holiday weekend has us all on different schedules. The last couple days have been crazy for me, that's for sure.

I think that it's great that you and your wife play! Eluri and I are also a husband and wife duo. The family that plays together stays together. =D

Please track me (Rowyne Moonsong) or Eluri Olde down for a pearl. We look forward to getting to know you!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Re: Application - Darksage and Katie Prime 27 Nov 2010 05:08 #177

I added you both to my Friends list and will watch for you online so I can get you a linkpearl.

Re: Application - Darksage and Katie Prime 28 Nov 2010 00:37 #180

Haha, That sounds great! I will look for all of you in game soon... funny enough, Kate and I are down in Seattle right now (from BC) for some black friday baby deals :P

I am posting from the free internet machine in the lobby of our hotel, hahaha. I am tired of the malls already and just want to get back to my comfy computer chair. I look forward to meeting you all soon.

Ds
  • Darksage Prime
  • Officer
  • Black mage is my main, and heavy DPS is my game!
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds
Go to top