Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Application -- Kayll V

Application -- Kayll V 24 Jun 2013 06:51 #1818

So, I've been eyeing up the website for the past year now, but never got the chance to apply because applications were closed until 2.0, but with the ARR coming out I finally decided I should probably apply now.

======================================================================

Name: Kayll Viareyeux

Race and Clan: Miqo'te, Seekers of the Sun

Main Class(es): Lancer (30), Armorer (22), was working on all of the other classes to unlock all of the specialized jobs before the game went down.

Time Zone: GMT+0 (London, daylight savings applicable)

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: None

Please list your MMO history: Aion, Rift, FFXI, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Free MMOs (Wartune, etc), Online RPGs (Phantasy Star Online/Universe, etc)

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: Deceude/Eliah, Remora/Leviathan, 75DRG/DRK/SAM (Stopped playing when the level cap was lifted for the first time).

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Yes

Why do you wish to join Kindred? Simple -- I want to be in a Linkshell where people actually talk. It's sounds strange, I know, but it's surprising how many silent groups are out here.
Plus, to my knowledge this site has been up for a while, and has been updated/posted on regularly -- despite there being no game to actually play -- which says to me: these people aren't going to quit 2 months in.
I spent 4 years on FFXI, and if FFXIV: AAR lives up to its predecessor then I want to be in a group that I can have fun with.

======================================================================

And that's that.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Application -- Kayll V 24 Jun 2013 17:36 #1819

Hi, Kayll! :)

Kayll V wrote:
So, I've been eyeing up the website for the past year now, but never got the chance to apply because applications were closed until 2.0, but with the ARR coming out I finally decided I should probably apply now.

Wow, nice to see you've been giving us some serious consideration! Now is definitely a great time to jump in. We have several members who are beta testing the game and are really excited about the direction it's going. Darksage Prime has been testing ARR since alpha, and I've been testing since beta phase 1.

Kayll V wrote:
Why do you wish to join Kindred? Simple -- I want to be in a Linkshell where people actually talk. It's sounds strange, I know, but it's surprising how many silent groups are out here.
Plus, to my knowledge this site has been up for a while, and has been updated/posted on regularly -- despite there being no game to actually play -- which says to me: these people aren't going to quit 2 months in.
I spent 4 years on FFXI, and if FFXIV: AAR lives up to its predecessor then I want to be in a group that I can have fun with.

Several of us (myself included) have been around since FFXIV 1.0's beta testing. Despite knowing the issues with the game, many of us stuck it out the past two years, seeing the potential for something special and hoping this ship would right itself. I think many would agree that we're just about there.

Nobody wants to invest time and effort into a linkshell that's just going to jump ship and fall apart. Too much of that happened in 1.0 and it was heartbreaking to watch so many orphaned players. After what I've experienced in beta, I, for one, won't be going anywhere. I'm having more fun in the game than ever, and I think there are others in the shell who will say the same.

We'd love to have you aboard, Kayll! If you're in beta, maybe we'll see you around next weekend. If not, pull up seat and chat on our forums!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
Go to top