Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Misa Chojin

Misa Chojin 28 Jun 2013 14:53 #1828

Name: Misa Chojin

Race and Clan: Hyur and Midlander

Main Class(es): LNC8 [for now!]

Time Zone: GMT +1 [Norway!]

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know:
None!

Please list your MMO history:
FFXI [Long time...]

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server:
Misart, Cerberus, Most jobs 99.

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information?
Yes

Why do you wish to join Kindred?
People that i have talked to are as new to this game as me or have a Main LS for High lvl people.
Just looking for a LS that i can talk to and have fun and learn from :woohoo:

Hope to hear from you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Misa Chojin 28 Jun 2013 15:19 #1830

Hi, Misa!

Kindred is definitely somewhere in the middle of what you've experienced. Most of us have been around since the early days of 1.0 (even some of us were 1.0 beta testers), and have followed the game in one way or another. But we're not a high-level linkshell. Some of us have high level and even level 50 classes but there are also those, like myself, who wanted to leave things to do when ARR went live so I concentrated on crafting and left my combat classes largely untouched. We also have new players who have been waiting for the PS3 version, so they're just now getting into the action. You'll definitely have things to do and people to play with fresh out of the gate, but we're an established linkshell and love to help new players.

See you in Eorzea soon!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.604 seconds
Go to top