Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Selenaria - Application Request

Selenaria - Application Request 15 Aug 2013 17:14 #2106

Name: Selenaria Amnell (at least I hope if that name isn't taken)

Race and Clan: Miqo'te, seekers of the sun

Main Class(es): Monk main, then will most likely go Whm next. I tanked all of FFXI and after deleveling so I couldn't equipment my Artifact Armour I swore off tanking ever again lol

Time Zone: EST

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: None

Please list your MMO history: Started with FFXI at inception - Paladin. Left to go to World of Warcraft - still play there but no longer end game raiding as WOW has become a non mature player game. I do dabble in StarWars, Diablo II and Guild Wars 2. I did play FFXIV but never went anywhere.

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: Agrath, Paladin (main), whm, rdm, blm, smn, brd, nin on Seraph (I think its been quite a few years :) )

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Absolutely - best way to "multi task" while at work on those long telephone meetings !!!

Why do you wish to join Kindred? Read what I could and sounds like exactly what I am looking for. You don't sound like you will freak out if I can't log in for a week due to real life ! I am a mature gamer and I would love to hang out with other mature players just enjoying the company and having a blast.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Selenaria - Application Request 16 Aug 2013 14:24 #2120

Selenaria wrote:
Read what I could and sounds like exactly what I am looking for. You don't sound like you will freak out if I can't log in for a week due to real life ! I am a mature gamer and I would love to hang out with other mature players just enjoying the company and having a blast.

Hey, Selenaria!

You're right on the money. Many of us in Kindred have families or are just looking for something more casual (that's right, I used the 'c' word). I'd like everyone to feel free to enjoy the game at their own pace and have fun.

Give me a shout and we'll get you a pearl!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds
Go to top