Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Jazno Cebnall

Jazno Cebnall 23 Aug 2013 06:44 #2237

Name: Jazno Cebnall

Race and Clan: Miqo'te Seeker of the Sun

Main Class(es): PLD, MNK, BSM

Time Zone: CST

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: Jonno Ivuin

Please list your MMO history: I have played WoW, LOTRO, DDO, FFXI, and I am a legacy player in FFXIV.

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server:
My old character name was the same and my main job was thf/nin. I do not remember which server I was on. It's been a while :)

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Yes. I am always looking for info about events and updated info about the game.

Why do you wish to join Kindred? My friend Jonno is in Kindred and I am looking for a LS that fits in with my play style. I would like to be in an active LS that joins up to do quests often and help out in any way I can. I'm always willing to help others complete job quests or whatever needs to be done.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jazno Cebnall 23 Aug 2013 09:21 #2240

Hey, Jazno!

Jonno's a good guy and any friend of his is a friend of ours. Shoot me a /tell this weekend and we'll get you an invite!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Jazno Cebnall 23 Aug 2013 11:28 #2244

I think we played XI on Pandemonium server...Does that sound right? Was that a server name back in the day? We played XI when it first released for a year or so.

Loved it but I had to quit so that I could graduate.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds
Go to top