Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Ridley Heartfield

Ridley Heartfield 23 Aug 2013 21:00 #2256

Name: Ridley Heartfield

Race and Clan: TaruTaru Lalafell (Dunesfolk)

Main Class(es): Monk (50), Black Mage (35ish), Plan to play the new Arcanist class.

Time Zone: Tokyo (GMT +9)

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: None

Please list your MMO history: FFXI, WoW, FFXIV

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: Akai (Midgardsorm), Summoner, Scholar, Bard, Dragoon.

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Yes

Why do you wish to join Kindred? While looking for a new LS, the name caught my attention first, followed by the mature nature of the Codes of Conduct. Looking for a home that is not a kiddie land full of drama, where people help each other just to help each other.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ridley Heartfield 24 Aug 2013 02:16 #2259

Hey, Ridley!

Ridley wrote:
Why do you wish to join Kindred? While looking for a new LS, the name caught my attention first, followed by the mature nature of the Codes of Conduct. Looking for a home that is not a kiddie land full of drama, where people help each other just to help each other.

I'd like to think we fit this description. Keeping things mature and respectful, helping each other, and having fun are what we were founded on. No drama llamas! B)

Send me a /tell and we'll see about getting you an invite!

*yawn* Somehow my spidey sense woke me up as early access was starting, but I need a few more hours sleep. I'll be back later this morning, but for now, I'm crawling back into bed.
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds
Go to top