Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Khal Draegan - Application

Khal Draegan - Application 26 Aug 2013 17:58 #2291

Name: Khal Draegan (formerly Daemonsoul Knight on Kindred)

Race and Clan: Hyur

Main Class(es): Arcanist/Summoner

Time Zone: GMT-8 (California)

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: Only casually from previous game (Ver. 1.0)

Please list your MMO history: Final Fantasy XIV 1.0, SWTOR, LOTRO, GW2, The Secret World, A Realm Reborn

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: Only played briefly, a long, long, time ago on a server world far, far away.

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Yes.

Why do you wish to join Kindred? Kindred was my first and only linkshell during original FF XIV 1.0, and I want to come back to create more great, awesome experiences! I also want to be more active in the community and in the game so I'm willing to help out if I can!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Khal Draegan - Application 27 Aug 2013 13:08 #2298

Welcome back, Daemonsoul/Khal! Was good to see you in the linkshell last night. :)
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Khal Draegan - Application 27 Aug 2013 14:25 #2299

I can't wait to play with everyone! Looking forward to fun events and social! :woohoo:
Time to create page: 0.380 seconds
Go to top