Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Vlahn Dyson

Vlahn Dyson 02 Sep 2013 09:17 #2332

Name: Vlahn Dyson

Race and Clan: Miqo'te - Keeper of the Moon

Main Class(es): Lancer 50 | Marauder 50 | Gladiator 50 | Pugilist 48

Time Zone: New Zealand (+12)

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: None.

Please list your MMO history: Final Fantasy XI periodically over 5 years

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: Vlahn, PLD75|DRK75, Lakshmi

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Yup.

Why do you wish to join Kindred?

I'm more of a casual gamer, life comes first so I'm not too competitive or interested in having the very best gear.. (Although those things are nice too!) I want to enjoy my limited time in Eorzea and part of doing that is helping others and participating in events. Kindred sounds like a fun-is-foremost group of gamers who like to get things done together. I'd like to be part of that and hopefully contribute something also.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Vlahn Dyson 02 Sep 2013 13:10 #2334

Vlahn

Send an ingame tell to Rowyne Moonsong, Eluri Olde or Darksage Prime and we will get you a linkshell and free company invite.

Vlahn Dyson 02 Sep 2013 19:49 #2337

Thank you for the quick response Phabulass. :)

I'll send that /tell as soon as the FFXIV servers let me log into the game again.. Hopefully tonight.

Edit: Couldn't get on during peak hours, hopefully can catch one of you online after the maintenance.
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds
Go to top