Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Luciola Volare

Luciola Volare 29 Nov 2010 02:36 #190

Name: Luciola Volare

Race and Clan: Wildwood Elezen

Main Class(es): Glad or Archer, haven't decided as of yet. ^^;

Time Zone: CST

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: None so far, but I look forward to meeting all of you.

Please list your MMO history: FFXI, WOW, RO, Guild Wars, Lineage, DDO, miscellaneous F2Ps...

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: Played FFXI for 9 years as Ellessandra of Quetzalcoatl with 80 RDM, 80 THF, 80 SAM along with far too many jobs leveled than I care to recall. XD

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Yes, I rather like this site, very professional, active and full of people I hope to get to know.

Why do you wish to join Kindred? I have been playing FFXIV since retail launch but have had the hardest time finding a solid, welcoming linkshell as most I've been invited to have long since dwindled and died out. After bouncing from server to server, I've settled on Besaid and am liking it's community and now I am hoping that Kindred will take me in. ^^
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Luciola Volare 29 Nov 2010 03:16 #191

Hello, Luciola! And welcome to Besaid!

You have quite a history of dedication to FFXI. While not everyone in Kindred is a FFXI veteran, many of us were and carry that love of the game with us into FFXIV.

Please track me (Rowyne Moonsong) or Eluri Olde down for a pearl. We look forward to getting to know you!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds
Go to top