Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: L'khes Ona

L'khes Ona 14 Sep 2013 23:43 #2373

Name: L'khes Ona

Race and Clan: Miqo'te Seeker of the Sun

Main Class(es): Archer/Bard

Time Zone: EST

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: None

Please list your MMO history: Guild Wars 1 and Guild Wars 2 for a year each. XI for 3 months. Aion for 1 year. Tera for 1 year.

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: I don't remember my name or server (As I was playing the Tsunami hit and I eventually drifted away from the game, was sady a short lived experience), but I played Dark Knight and Bard.

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Yes

Why do you wish to join Kindred? Looking for a good group of people that are willing to help with dungeons, would want my help, and aren't part of the immature and rude crowd I keep finding.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

L'khes Ona 15 Sep 2013 06:12 #2374

Hello, L'khes!

Sorry you've been having trouble finding a good group to play with. Hopefully we can remedy that. :)

Send a /tell to Rowyne Moonsong, Eluri Olde or Darksage Prime and we'll see about getting you an invite!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
Go to top