Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Shinai Noire

Shinai Noire 31 Oct 2013 13:47 #2467

Name: Shinai Noire

Race and Clan: Miqo'te Keeper of the Moon

Main Class(es): BLM 50 / SMN & SCH 39 (working on archer/bard next)

Time Zone: Los Angeles/CA PST

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: None

Please list your MMO history: World of Warcraft, EverQuest II, Rift, Warhammer, Guild Wars 2, The Secret World, FFXI, FFXIV 1.0, FFXIV ARR
If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: Skiviks, Dragoon, Bismark Server

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Definitely

Why do you wish to join Kindred?
My husband (Rizo) and I have been playing MMO's together for about 7 years and have had many good and some bad experiences. We are looking for a good group of people to enjoy the game with, a stable family-like community where we can belong. People we can laugh and hang out with, help out and group with. Kindred caught our eye because of the friendly and helpful nature of the Kindred members we've had the pleasure of working with during FATE grinding so far, and the well designed and mature website and forum content. We feel like Kindred will be a great fit for us.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Shinai Noire 31 Oct 2013 20:48 #2469

Hello, Shinai!

I'm so glad to hear of your positive impressions of our group. I think you and Rizo would be a great fit, as well!

I haven't had a chance to log in today due to Halloween festivities, but my husband, Eluri, is on and I've asked him to talk to you and see about bringing you aboard!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Shinai Noire 31 Oct 2013 21:25 #2471

Yes, we got the invites for the LS and the FC a little while ago. Thank you very much! We're both very excited!! :)
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds
Go to top