Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Urya Veilhart

Urya Veilhart 04 Nov 2013 11:44 #2474

Name: Urya Veilhart

Race and Clan: Hyur Midlander

Main Class(es): Monk (50) and Scholar (43)

Time Zone: GMT+1 (The Netherlands)

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: None yet. Found you guys through Google.

Please list your MMO history: Ragnarok Online, World of Warcraft, EVE and a whole heap of other games I've tried a bit over the years. My biggest online game, though not an MMO, was Neverwinter Nights.

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: -

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Yep, no problem.

Why do you wish to join Kindred? I've been enjoying ARR since it came out, but a lot of the friends I tried starting a FC with have moved on to other games. I'm starting to find out playing an MMO all on your own can be pretty lonely, so I decided to look for another FC to have fun with. You guys sound really close and seem to focus on having a good time, things I value greatly in an MMORPG.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Urya Veilhart 04 Nov 2013 16:28 #2475

Hi, Urya!

I'm really sorry to hear that your friends have left ARR. Playing an MMO by yourself definitely does make for some quiet and lonely times. Hopefully we can help you make some new friends!

Send a tell in game to me (Rowyne Moonsong), Eluri Olde or Darksage Prime and we'll see about getting you an invite!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Urya Veilhart 06 Nov 2013 03:20 #2476

Great! I've been trying to reach out to you guys, but think our timezones are causing us to miss eachother. I'll keep up, but just so you know why it's taking me this long.

Edit: considering the timezone difference, I feel like it might be better to withdraw for now, so I can look for a more EU-centered FC. Apologies for the hassle and thanks for considering me! I hope to meet you guys ingame sometime. :)
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds
Go to top