Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Caide Delancis

Caide Delancis 09 Nov 2013 14:14 #2481

Race and Clan: Hyur Midlander

Main Class(es): LNC/DRG CNJ/WHM

Time Zone: ADT -4 GMT

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: None

Please list your MMO history: Started with Star Wars Galaxies and Final Fantasy XI, have played most of the major titles since then for some period of time. I've bee most active these past yers on FFXIV, though obviously during the downtime I was playing other games. I come from a MUD background and run my own d20 rules Star Wars MUD at d20mud.com

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: I played on Siren, name is Caide, and main job was PUP

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Yes

Why do you wish to join Kindred? Since ARR went live, the linkshell I ran in 1.0 has been pretty deserted. I've made attempts to find a new LS and FC home, but have yet to find somewhere where I'm more than a name on a roster screen. I am hoping Kindred will change that.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Caide Delancis 10 Nov 2013 14:49 #2482

Hello, Caide!

Nice to see a another former Sirener! Kindred started as a FFXI linkshell on Siren, so you might recognize some of our members.

It's always unfortunate when someone becomes a linkshell orphan. 1.0 created too many of them. Unfortunately, even with the resurgence of players with ARR, some linkshells just never bounced back.

Please send a tell to me (Rowyne Moonsong), Eluri Olde or Darksage Prime and we'll see about finding you new home. :)
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Caide Delancis 11 Nov 2013 09:46 #2483

Thanks for the welcome :) I will look you guys up in game!

Caide Delancis 11 Nov 2013 09:48 #2484

Hmm, it's saying that characters of your names don't exist. Your about us page says you're on Balmung... is that still the case?

Thanks,

Caide Delancis / GickerLDS

Caide Delancis 11 Nov 2013 10:31 #2485

That's what the game says if you try to send a tell or friend request to someone who isn't online. All we can do is keep hitting up the player search.

Hope to catch you soon! :)
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master

Caide Delancis 20 Nov 2013 16:50 #2497

Hey guys, just wanted to give a heads up... I'm not on much right now because I have a large side-job project aside from my regular FT job that is taking up most of my free time right now... not much time for gaming right now. Hope to be a more regular face come December. I did get an invite into the FC and LS though.

Thanks guys!

Caide Delancis / GickerLDS

Caide Delancis 21 Nov 2013 01:48 #2498

No problem, Caide! Real life first.

Good to have you aboard. See you soon!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds
Go to top