Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: K'tten Lhea

K'tten Lhea 26 Nov 2013 20:31 #2508

Race and Clan: Miqo'te, Seekers of the Sun

Main Class(es): BLM

Time Zone: EST (GMT-4)

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: Currently none.

Please list your MMO history: Started MMO's playing Everquest when the Shadows of Lucin expansion came out. Played FFXI at launch for a few months (explained below). Got involved in WoW for a few years then got into Neverwinter Online briefly before jumping on to FFXIV ARR. I also come from a Pen & Paper background playing games like D&D 3.5, Shadowrun, Exalted, etc.

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: I only played briefly during the summer launch, however, couldn't keep up with it due to a dial up connection and my linkshell disbanded due to college reasons. I want to say I hail from Leviathan, but it might have been Bahamut. Can't remember because its been so long since I played. But I remember my character was Cidius and he was a Red Mage.

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Yes.

Why do you wish to join Kindred? Honestly I want to be a part of an active guild where I'm not just a number. After the last FC I joined virtually fizzled away I'm hoping to get involved with an active crowd that won't disappear on me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

K'tten Lhea 06 Dec 2013 17:30 #2514

Hello, K'tten!

I'm so sorry I'm just now responding to you! Thanksgiving is always a crazy busy time of year and I'm afraid your application temporarily got away from me. :blush:

Kindred is an active group. We've been around a long time and I'd like to think we've got a long future ahead of us.

Please send me (Rowyne Moonsong), Eluri Olde or Darksage Prime a tell in game and we'll see about getting you an invite!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds
Go to top