Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Trench Motif

Trench Motif 13 Feb 2014 06:16 #2678

Name:Trench Motif

Race and Clan:Manthra, Seeker

Main Class(es):PLD, secondary BRD

Time Zone:CST

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know:None

Please list your MMO history:FF11, Aion, Tera are the bigger ones

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server:Dracale, Titan, 75 WAR, MNK, SAM, RNG, BRD, NIN, PLD, THF left after Abyssea came out and disappointed with how easy mode it was.

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Yes.

Why do you wish to join Kindred? I am currently looking for a place to call home in FF14. I would like to talk with officer/s and see if I would be good fit for Kindred. Thank you for your time. Trench Motif
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trench Motif 13 Feb 2014 14:10 #2679

Hi there Trench!

Thank you for your interest in Kindred. I looked for you in game but you're off line. Feel free to reach out to any officer in game to get the info you're looking for. There's myself (Tiri Thon), Rowyne Moonsong (FC master), Eluri Olde, John Galt, Darksage Prime and Dice Silverberg.

Trench Motif 13 Feb 2014 18:15 #2686

It was nice talking to you in game. Hit me up when you log back in and I will get you an invite.

Trench Motif 13 Feb 2014 20:45 #2688

Welcome, Trench! Good to have you aboard!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
Go to top