Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Nikhita Svena

Nikhita Svena 01 Mar 2014 08:21 #2798

Name: Nikhita Svena

Race and Clan: Mi'qote // Keeper of the Moon

Main Class(es): MNK (41)

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: None!

Please list your MMO history: FFXI, WoW, Tera, TSW

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: I played at launch for quite awhile with my sister before I got too busy and ended up quitting. It's been a really, really long time, but I know I definitely played a monk on Ragnarok. I can't remember her name, though!

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Absolutely!

Why do you wish to join Kindred? So, I'm kind of a really shy player, but I've been looking for a free company I like for awhile now. I'm being brave and trying to reach out a bit. =P And you guys just seem like a really nice, tightly knit family rather than a loose connection of players that you can kind of get lost in. It's exactly what I'm looking for!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Nikhita Svena 02 Mar 2014 11:04 #2800

Hi Welcome to the site.

Contact Eluri Olde, Rowyne Moonsong, Darksage Prime, Tiri Thon, or Dice Silverberg when your in game next and we will see about getting you invited to the Linkshell.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds
Go to top