Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Saelinne Landril

Saelinne Landril 17 Mar 2014 05:59 #2899

Hello
A little unusuall post for the application section (for which I apologize), but considering the....ugh...situation you will understand:)
I am version 1.0 player that quitted at some point and now I decided to check the new and upgraded(I hope:) ) version of FF14 - so I just added payment to my existing FF14 account..
...anyway what I am trying to say is I was in the Kindred LS in the good old days and it seems the game remembers my LS(and char) and ehh.....wanted to say 'Hi'and to ask whether I need new application or something?:)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Saelinne Landril 17 Mar 2014 08:27 #2902

Hello and welcome back!

You will probably still be in the linkshell, if not I will look for you tonight when I am able to login and give you a Linkshell and Free Company Invite.

Saelinne Landril 17 Mar 2014 08:35 #2903

Thanks for the welcome:)
...and I have the LS already (I thiink) but miss the FC...and will also welcome an explanation on what makes the FC different than the LS (very new to ARR....I just finishing running around Limsa trying to find mailbox) :)

Saelinne Landril 17 Mar 2014 09:23 #2905

Wow! Welcome back, Saelinne! :woohoo:

Yes, you should still be in the linkshell. You will need an invite to the Free Company, however. Most of our FC members belong to both.

The difference is that linkshells were left pretty much how they were in 1.0. They're really just a chat device and you can belong to up to 8 of them. Free Companies were introduced in A Realm Reborn and are similar to guilds in other MMOs. You can only belong to one and they have additional benefits over linkshells, such as company actions (buffs such as increased exp or reduced teleportation fees) and free company housing.

The game should bring over your 1.0 character. You get some nifty extras such as a legacy tattoo (which appears behind your neck) and a one-time complete recustomization of your character.

Great to see you again!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Saelinne Landril 17 Mar 2014 11:45 #2907

Hmm tattoo on the neck eh?...I wonder why I havent seen it yet...its not like Miqo'te's start with alot of clothing...:)

...and you forgot to add having gil to the 'old character' perks:)
....feels bit like a cheating but....new clothes are always welcome...although it seems the days of mages with heavy armor are over:)

Saelinne Landril 17 Mar 2014 12:24 #2908

Not all 1.0 players get the legacy status. You had to pay for your subscription for three specific months. So if you quit before then, or didn't play right through those months, then like me you won't have legacy status.

I wasn't with Kindred in 1.0, but welcome back and I look forward to meeting you in game!

Saelinne Landril 17 Mar 2014 12:56 #2910

I remember you!
  • Kai Khada
  • Advanced Adventurer

Saelinne Landril 17 Mar 2014 21:31 #2914

I am afraid I have horrible memory...but once I am in where I should be we will get reacquanted right away!:)...if I am not horribly behind:)

...I am sorry I couldnt be on last night...I have yet to rediscover how to play at night I am afraid:)
...and just watching the ARR opening trailer(the happy one).....where did the lala get small chokobo?
Didnt know about the 3 months rule thanks:) I must have played more than 3 as I remember the first
dungeons...was the mine one first or toto-toto(something like that).
...oh and I better stop spamming this section:))
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds
Go to top