Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Striveldt Barashta

Striveldt Barashta 01 Dec 2010 21:57 #230

Name: Striveldt Barashta

Race and Clan: Wildwood Elezen

Main Class(es): Lancer, Culinarian, Alchemist, Woodworker, Fisher, Botanist (keeping them all around the same level)

Time Zone: CST

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: None

Please list your MMO history: FFXI, WOW, EQII, FFXIV

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: Striveldt, 56 DRK (among others) on Caitsith.

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? I live on the web.

Why do you wish to join Kindred? I am currently a member of the linkshell BASF, and though I enjoy the company of the members of it, it's just very empty and silent. I'm here for the social aspect as much as the exploration and combat, so I'm interested in a linkshell that can offer that. I play pretty casually, I'd say maybe 10 hours a week. But I would like to access as much of the game content as possible, so hoping to find a good group of people to do so with.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Striveldt Barashta 01 Dec 2010 22:31 #232

Good to meet you, Striveldt!

Please contact me (Rowyne Moonsong) or Eluri Olde in game for a pearl.
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Re: Striveldt Barashta 02 Dec 2010 04:21 #238

Will do. In the process of a move right now, but should be back up and running by Sunday. Look forward to joining you.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds
Go to top