Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Eshne Sondraix

Eshne Sondraix 27 Dec 2014 20:18 #4105

Name Eshne Sondraix

Race and Clan: Elezen/Duskwight

Main Class(es): Monk

Time Zone: Mountain

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: None

Please list your MMO history: WoW, The Secret World, SWTOR, FFXIV

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: Didn't play it

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Of course!

Why do you wish to join Kindred?

I've just started playing FFXIV and have been really enjoying it and would like fun people to play it with. I have a two year old and a weird work schedule to take care of him, so I don't get to play as much as I'd like and when I do it can be at weird times. This seems like a good Free Company for me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Eshne Sondraix 30 Dec 2014 00:08 #4106

Hello, Eshne! I apologize for the delayed response. The holidays are a busy time for many of us. I, myself, have been spending time with family who traveled to see us, so I haven't been online much, let alone logged in to the game. That will change next week.

Kindred is a mature family-style FC that is casual and flexible. We have no issues with odd play schedules. Real life comes first.

Please contact myself, Eluri Olde, Dice Silverberg or Darksage Prime in game for an invite. We look forward to getting to know you!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds
Go to top