Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Laughing Viper

Laughing Viper 13 Dec 2010 13:49 #387

Name: Laughing Viper

Race and Clan: Duskwight Elezen

Main Class(es): Arc(16), Bot(11)

Time Zone: EST

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: None

Please list your MMO history:
- (Itchee) FFXI. 2002-2005 Hades Server, 2009 Leviathan. 75mnk, 40bst, 37war, 32whm. Associate LS Manager, Tanaii LS Hades (50-75 active members).
- (Itchii) WoW. 2008-2009 Bleeding Hollow/Moon Guard Servers. 80rog, 45hun.
- (Itchee) PSO. 2002-2003. 120 RAcast.
- (Itchee) PSU. 2006-2007, 2009. 100 RAcast.
- (Itchee) PSP2. 2010-Current. 40 RAcast.
- (Itchee) Maplestory East Server. 2010. 45 Crossbowman.
- (Harlequin) Vindictus East Server. 2010-Current. 32 Staff Evie.

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server:
(Itchee) FFXI. 2002-2005 Hades Server, 2009 Leviathan. 75mnk, 40bst, 37war, 32whm. I leveled most other jobs into the high teens or twenties, but didnt play them much. Cooking focus primarily, leveled somewhere around 60-70.

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information?
Surely.

Why do you wish to join Kindred
Looking to join a group of active players who are willing to stick it out through the current batch of issues FFXIV is experiencing. I have fond memories of my days in FFXI and I was very excited to hear about FFXIV's impending release. Recent coverage of the game has been less than sparkling, and honestly, one of the reasons as to why I picked it up now rather than wait for PS3 release....I wanted to see how botched it was. Frankly, I like it quite a bit and I feel in alot of ways its gotten a bad rap. Ive been doing my best to meet people in game, however unlike FFXI, partying and even talking in general seems severely repressed...im simply not used to not LFP or reading chat scroll in Jeuno or Whitegate :P. Im hoping by joining a good LS that doesnt fall apart (as it seems many are prone to doing in FFXIV, from what i understand), ill have an opportunity to make some new friends and enjoy more of the social aspects of the game i feel are missing...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Laughing Viper 13 Dec 2010 19:18 #390

Hi Viper, I look forward to meeting you!
  • Darksage Prime
  • Officer
  • Black mage is my main, and heavy DPS is my game!

Re: Laughing Viper 14 Dec 2010 01:01 #402

Hi, Viper!

What you've said is pretty much right on the mark. Most of us here have been playing since release (some of us since beta). I think it's safe to say that no one has any disillusions about the game. So, I don't think you'll have to worry about Kindred falling apart like many other linkshells, Twelve willing. ;)

Please contact me (Rowyne Moonsong) or Eluri Olde in game for a pearl. We look forward to getting to know you!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Re: Laughing Viper 14 Dec 2010 13:34 #411

Nice meeting you and thanks for the pearl. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Cheers! :)
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds
Go to top