Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Chron Ulus

Chron Ulus 19 Dec 2010 10:33 #489

Name: Tom (Chron Ulus in game)

Race and Clan: Highlander

Main Class(es): Blacksmith/Marauder

Time Zone: -8 (Pacific)

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: Lucid

Please list your MMO history: I've played a lot of FFXI and RuneScape (haters gon' hate)

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: Haven't played in so long i've forgotten...

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Sure

Why do you wish to join Kindred? I need a LS willing to help me out and get over the steep learning curve of FFXIV
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Chron Ulus 20 Dec 2010 04:24 #498

Hi Chron!

Eluri and I are out of town but will get you a pearl as soon as we can.
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Re: Chron Ulus 20 Dec 2010 09:26 #499

any idea when that will be? I'm excited to finally get into an LS :) (Finally might be a bit of an exaggeration, since I've only had the game for about 36 hours)

Re: Chron Ulus 20 Dec 2010 23:39 #501

Hey, I havn't gotten a shell yet either but I hate playing alone haha. If you wanna add me as a friend or something until we get the shell my char is Monoxcide Child. i just got the game the other day so I'm sorta low and havn't really done much yet.

Re: Chron Ulus 21 Dec 2010 19:14 #504

I will be in game some tonight after 6pm cst. I will look for those that have applied and have not gotten link pearls yet.
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
Go to top