Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Yeyeye Bleah

Yeyeye Bleah 30 Dec 2010 23:00 #533

Name: Yeyeye Bleah

Race and Clan: Midlander / Hyur

Main Class(es): Marauder followed by Archer

Time Zone: (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US and Canada)

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: Zero, none, nada

Please list your MMO history:
FFXI: I played really casual (RL didnt allowed me to play much at all) I mostly fished and relaxed, loved the music and never got a high level despite my bro telling me to do so, a master baiter listen to no one!

WoW: I played more often, used to raid, good attendance to raids and got to be an officer in 3 guilds, played enough to see guilds fall and stayed till the end, until RL got in the way.

FFXIV: I started playing two weeks or so ago, I has no idea whats going on, bad name for a RP server, I has a helmet that looks like magneto's from Xmen, I cant find the mailbox, I use the same gear for all the classes, and travel to camp drybone using the short bus. Life is good.

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: Yeyeye, RDM, Seraph

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Yeah I like the layout, and I usually lurk/visit forums often.

Why do you wish to join Kindred?
I got here by a post made on zam, checked out the website, I like what the LS is about at least what the site says it is, and I agree wholeheartly and elbowly to the following:

"Treat others the way you would wish to be treated"

"Remember that you not only represent yourself, but the linkshell as well. Inappropriate behavior damages your own reputation and brings dishonor to us all. "

"We use recreational drugs all day. Everyday."

But in all seriousness, I am a new, casual player looking for an LS I can call "home".
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Yeyeye Bleah 31 Dec 2010 00:31 #534

I LOL'ed IRL

Seriously, welcome to FFXIV and welcome to Besaid! Please track down me (Rowyne Moonsong) or Eluri Olde so that we may get you a pearl and get to know you.
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Re: Yeyeye Bleah 31 Dec 2010 00:49 #535

Yeyeye Bleah wrote:
Name: Yeyeye Bleah

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: Zero, none, nada

FFXIV: I started playing two weeks or so ago, I has no idea whats going on, bad name for a RP server, I has a helmet that looks like magneto's from Xmen, I cant find the mailbox, I use the same gear for all the classes, and travel to camp drybone using the short bus. Life is good.

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Yeah I like the layout, and I usually lurk/visit forums often.

Why do you wish to join Kindred?
I got here by a post made on zam, checked out the website, I like what the LS is about at least what the site says it is, and I agree wholeheartly and elbowly to the following:

"Treat others the way you would wish to be treated"

"Remember that you not only represent yourself, but the linkshell as well. Inappropriate behavior damages your own reputation and brings dishonor to us all. "

"We use recreational drugs all day. Everyday."

I LoL'd hard RL. xD

I need another lurker buddy on this forum. It's lonely when I type to myself some days. xD

Re: Yeyeye Bleah 31 Dec 2010 03:36 #536

Selyne wrote:
I LOL'ed IRL

Seriously, welcome to FFXIV and welcome to Besaid! Please track down me (Rowyne Moonsong) or Eluri Olde so that we may get you a pearl and get to know you.

Thank you, glad to be here. I will track you down IRL, seems more convenient. I fully expect a pearl IRL.

oh found ya! maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Re: Yeyeye Bleah 31 Dec 2010 03:40 #537

JulianneRegina wrote:
I LoL'd hard RL. xD

I need another lurker buddy on this forum. It's lonely when I type to myself some days. xD

Aye, to be one of the most active poster in the forums is a gift/curse.

I tried to encourage people to use the forums in previous games.

They were like "NO $#%$@ YOU ARE NOT MY DAD"

Needless to say, I disagreed.

Several DNA tests later and the forum usage increased.

They are still grounded.

Re: Yeyeye Bleah 03 Jan 2011 04:56 #548

I lol'd at your oblivion avatar...

"Then pay with you're blood!"

I look forward to meeting you in game!
  • Darksage Prime
  • Officer
  • Black mage is my main, and heavy DPS is my game!
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds
Go to top