Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Crash Override

Crash Override 08 Jan 2011 03:18 #600

Name: Crash Override

Race and Clan: Lalafell Plainsfolk
Level: 39

Main Class(es):
DOM/DOW: CON 24 THM 20 LNC 18 ARC 15 MRD 12 PUG 12 GLA 12 --- Shield 26
DOH: ALC 16 ARM 15 BSM 15 WVR 14 CUL 14 GLD 14 LTH 14 CRP 14
DOL: MIN 17 BOT 15 FSH 15
Inventory space: 0 (._. );

Time Zone: Mountain time. Online anywhere from 12:00 am – 4:00 am (or 5:00 am) MST

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: (._. ); I has no friends.

Please list your MMO history: Diablo > Ultima Online > Final Fantasy XI > WOW (like a day or two.) > Final Fantasy XI > Final Fantasy XIV

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server:
Tailor the Tarutaru. Sylph server.
BRD75/BST75/DRG75/RDM75/WHM75/SMN60/BLM37/NIN37/WAR37/PLD37/DRK37/SAM37/COR37/DNC37
… I think I got them all. I had a bunch of AF2 and I loved duoing DRG. Taste my spear, Colibri!!! BST was also fun and I had my axe fully merited!

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? I work. I’ll lurk.

Why do you wish to join Kindred? I need friends that play the game and are willing to help me out and that I can help out as well. I have gone through a lot of your recruitment and welcome threads and from what I see everybody seems like a very nice group of people. My partner also plays, his character is named Acid Burn but he is going to college recently so might not want to join (plus he has a different linkshell. ;_;)
I’m a fun loving taru who just needs a group of people that would like to play and have fun. I like to make jokes and make people laugh. The one thing that keeps me from playing FFXIV more than I do now is because I don’t have friends. I’ll usually log in, get my leves, do my leves, and log off. (>_<)
Hope that you guys would like to have me.
Ta-taru!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Crash Override 08 Jan 2011 10:05 #601

Hi, Crash!

Please contact me (Rowyne Moonsong), Eluri Olde, or Darksage Prime for a pearl.

We can always use more fun-loving taru!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Re: Crash Override 08 Jan 2011 20:53 #604

Yay! I added everybody! I will try to keep an eye outaru. Is it bad if adding you guys just doubled my friend list? Yay-aga!

Oh also I levelled up on my lancer. Yay 19!

Re: Crash Override 08 Jan 2011 22:45 #605

Woot! Welcome to the LS.

Crash is tracking me down as I post... YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME!
  • Darksage Prime
  • Officer
  • Black mage is my main, and heavy DPS is my game!
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds
Go to top