Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Saelinne Landril

Saelinne Landril 17 Jan 2011 15:21 #667

Name: Saelinne Landril

Main Class(es): pugilist

Time Zone: GMT + 2

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: ...if I dont know any should I leave this blank?:)

Please list your MMO history: AION, D&D online, WoW and alot of free to play ones

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server:

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? ofcourse I am willing to let someone else do the work for me:whistle:

Why do you wish to join Kindred? ....unfortunately (although I still have my main quest on my pug) FF14 doesnt have as much content to be played solo and after leaving my old server....

...oh and a question of my own if you dont mind: as I am extremely low level so far....am I too far behind from you active people?:)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Saelinne Landril 17 Jan 2011 18:53 #668

Heya, Saelinne!

I got an alt slot still open to make a character from scratch, and I still got a couple jobs around the level 10-15 region.

I'm just not on too frequently anymore since I'm back to college and working a lot, but I try and log on for a couple hours every day or other day. Just look me up in game and we'll see if we can get a group going an whatnot.

Re: Saelinne Landril 17 Jan 2011 19:24 #669

Umm...I have to discover if the game tells you when you try to /tell a non existing(at least currently) character...

....and if you receive 'Hi' or some such from a random person dont be afraid to reply 'Who are you?' I will understand:)

Edit: of course I forgot....how do you make such signature?

Re: Saelinne Landril 17 Jan 2011 21:25 #670

Hi, Saelinne!

It sounds like you're new to Besaid? Welcome!

Don't worry about being low level. We always have people willing to help out!

If you're talking about forum signatures, you can make one on either ZAM or Enjin. Then just copy and paste the BBCode into the signature field in your profile.

Please contact me (Rowyne Moonsong), Eluri Olde or Darksage Prime for a pearl.
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Re: Saelinne Landril 17 Jan 2011 21:44 #671

Thanks for the welcome:)

And I will try to contact someone as soon as I make my sig.....just not to forget:)
oh and thank you for the links...I actually have one sig made there but seems I cant change the characters so....going to use the linkshell name without permission:whistle:
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds
Go to top