Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Kyriana Rose

Kyriana Rose 09 Feb 2011 09:09 #748

Name: Kyriana Rose. Or Chris, if that's what this is referring to.

Race and Clan: Miqo'te Seeker of the Sun

Main Class(es): LNC currently but I'm more or less just messing around with it. I wanna level PUG and crafts ^_^. Or maybe Conjurer. Honestly, I'm not 100% sure yet what I wanna do.

Time Zone: EST

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: don't think i know any...

Please list your MMO history: I attempted Perfect World, Battle of the Immortals and handful of other free ones that aren't very memorable. And FFXI

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: Kyriana on Pandemonium I believe it was, but it was before all the level cap increases. I had BLU, PUP, SAM, RDM and DRK at 75 and a handful of 50-60. PUP was my favorite =D

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information?
Of course.

Why do you wish to join Kindred?
I really enjoy this game so far but I know for a fact I'd enjoy it more with the social aspect. So I was on Eorzeapedia in the Linkshell Recruit thing on Besaid and Kindred caught my attention.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Kyriana Rose 09 Feb 2011 21:47 #750

Hello, Kyriana! Please track down me (Rowyne Moonsong), Eluri Olde or Darksage Prime in game for a pearl!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Re: Kyriana Rose 11 Feb 2011 21:25 #757

Hi Kriana,

I'll look out for you in game. I look forward to meeting you.
  • Darksage Prime
  • Officer
  • Black mage is my main, and heavy DPS is my game!

Re: Kyriana Rose 08 Nov 2011 10:43 #1239

It's funny to see how along ago this was haha. Even though this was back in February I did exactly what it said XD I took PGL up to 50 as my main, messed around with crafts and played around with Lancer. And the mages...

Anyway, I was briefly talking to Selyne the other day in Grid and I was wondering if I could get another pearl :D and I figured rather than make a whole new thread for it I'd just reply in my original one.

Re: Kyriana Rose 08 Nov 2011 12:48 #1241

Absolutely! It was good to run into you!

I'll get you one next time we're both on. :D
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong
Time to create page: 0.384 seconds
Go to top