Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Macca Vesh

Macca Vesh 25 Feb 2011 02:15 #779

Name: Macca Vesh

Race and Clan: Miqo'te Seeker of the Sun

Main Class(es): Pugilist, and a bit of a Leatherworker (Though I'm still a fairly low rank in everything, so this may change as I try out other classes.)

Time Zone: EST

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: None :(

Please list your MMO history: Started with FFXI back in 2004, have played that on and off since. Also played Warhammer Online (The second longest I played one MMO, after FFXI), Fallen Earth, a bit of Aion (but never really got into that), and a few free to play MMOs that I didn't stick with for long. Also played in the FFXIV beta, though I've only recently started playing again.

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: Well, there have been a few. Started out on Alexander, had a 75 RDM... Tyrell, Hume (I think... but it's been over 5 years since I had that character, so I may be mistaken). Lost that account when I stopped playing for a while, ended up buying a new copy of the game when I came back (Was switching from PS2 to PC anyway).

Ended up on Ramuh the second time around (They still did random server assignments at the time, and I wasn't in contact with anyone who could get me a world pass back to my original server). Had two characters over the course of my time there, Alkire (Hume), and Siluvaine (Mithra). Ended up with a 75 PLD, 75 DNC, a ton of 37s, and a bunch of level 45-60 jobs (RDM, THF, SAM, and a few others that have slipped my mind at the moment) between the two. I stopped playing again before the level cap increases, so those were at the level cap at the time.

(That ended up a little long. Sorry about that.)

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information?: Of course. I probably won't post a lot, to be honest (I've never been a big forum poster), but that doesn't mean I won't be around.

Why do you wish to join Kindred?: Not a whole lot to say here, really. The game's a bit lonely without the social element, so I've been looking around for a linkshell to join. Didn't have much luck asking around in-game, so I checked around the forums, and yours was the one that caught my interest.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Macca Vesh 25 Feb 2011 03:24 #781

Hey there! I'm Chris =] unfortunately I'm unable to give you a pearl because I don't have that ability... but I know what it's like to be lacking in the social aspect of this game D= so feel free to shoot a tell to Kyriana Rose (probably won't be on her though) or Zagnarok Rein and yeah.

Re: Macca Vesh 25 Feb 2011 04:48 #782

Hi, Macca!

Me (Rowyne Moonsong), Eluri Olde, and Darksage Prime are pearlsack holders. We've all been busy due to RL, but we'll make sure to get you a pearl! Track one of us down in game. =)
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Re: Macca Vesh 26 Feb 2011 04:41 #784

Thank you both.

I've been wondering now, though: Is there any time in particular I should be looking for you? I've tried sending tells to the three of you a few times today and last night (though by the time I did last night, it would probably be considered 'today' too), but no luck.

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any way to tell if someone is online or not besides trying to send them a tell (wishing they had the /search function here...), so I've just been trying to check whenever I remember to. I figure I'll catch someone eventually, but any idea of what a good time to try is would be appreciated.

Re: Macca Vesh 26 Feb 2011 05:13 #785

You basically have to add someone to your friend list to see if they're online (you can add them whether they are logged on or not).

I'm in CST, and am a night owl. I'll try to catch you tonight. =)
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds
Go to top