Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Application for Jonno Ivuin

Application for Jonno Ivuin 07 Mar 2011 17:57 #802

Hey guys,

Before I begin my application I thought I'd tell you a little bit about myself. I've been playing MMO's for about 15 years, starting out in text based games such as Gemstone III on AOL. I've been playing FFXIV since CE launch and am devoted to the game despite it's problems. Recently my linkshell disbanded (wandering flames) and now I'm left "shell-less". I'm looking for a place that I can contribute in leve parties, crafting, and the new company content when it is released. I don't play very much, but I do try to get on about twice a week for a total of 5-8 hours.

Name: Jonno Ivuin

Race and Clan: Hyur, Highlander

Main Class(es): DOW - Lancer (R30), DOH - Carpenter (R20)

Time Zone: US Central

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: None

Please list your MMO history: Gemstone III, Gemstone: Dragon Realms, The Realm, FFXI, Dungeons & Dragons Online, Guildwars, LOTRO.

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: Jonno/PLD/Pandemonium

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Yes

Why do you wish to join Kindred? I'm looking for a new linkshell now that my old LS (Wandering Flames) disbanded. My old linkshell disbanded primarily due to poor leadership which could not plan social events for the linkshell due to the lack of content in the game. I'm looking for a linkshell that has strong leadership with a vision to take advantage of future content as it is released.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Application for Jonno Ivuin 07 Mar 2011 20:40 #803

Oh, wow, Wandering Flames disbanded?? That's a shame! I read a lot of good things about them.

We're still hangin' in there, Jonno! Please track down me (Rowyne Moonsong), Eluri Olde or Darksage Prime for a pearl.
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Re: Application for Jonno Ivuin 08 Mar 2011 15:17 #807

Technically Wandering Flames probably hasn't disbanded. They still have a website, but as far as I know, there is no in-game linkshell. I think they plan to reform for the company content, but I don't know.

I'll try to find you in-game next time I'm online to talk. Thanks!
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Go to top