Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Mavlow Jenkins

Mavlow Jenkins 12 Apr 2011 01:32 #889

Name: Mavlow Jenkins

Race and Clan: Elzen, Duskwight

Main Class(es): 11 lancer atm...still working out what my main will be

Time Zone: Central

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know:...

Please list your MMO history: Started playing muds in 96(arctic), hung out there for roughly 10 years...short run with FF XI about a year ago, my GFX card foomed i picked up a GTX 470...the 470 and XI are not friends so i was forced to quit...been playing wow since release until two weeks ago...finally done with it this time...

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: was not around long enough to make listing worthwhile...

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? sure am

Why do you wish to join Kindred? Looking for a fun social guild where my char can grow and make a few new friends in the process...Kindred seems like it will fill that role!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Mavlow Jenkins 12 Apr 2011 04:21 #890

Hi, Mavlow!

Wow, a fellow spod! My husband and I used to play on MUSHes. In fact, that's how we met years ago...

Please contact me (Rowyne Moonsong), Eluri Olde or Darksage Prime in game for a pearl.

We look forward to getting to know you!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Re: Mavlow Jenkins 12 Apr 2011 07:39 #892

Hey there!

My name's Chris and I'm only fairly often =] well kinda. Lately I've been fairly busy but you can add me to you friendlist so you can see whenever I'm on and then you can shoot me a tell. I'm always happy to help out in whatever way I can whether it's questions you have about fighting, crafting, gathering or anything... or if you just wanna talk =p

By the way, my LNC is currently 20 and I gotta say it's a blast! Wait til you get Doomspike (I think that's R12) and Invigorate (R16... I think). Fun stuff ^^
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds
Go to top