Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Caide Delancis

Caide Delancis 13 Apr 2011 21:18 #901

Name: Caide Delancis

Race and Clan: Midlander Hyur

Main Class(es): Pugilist, Conjurer, Maurader, Alchemist, Culinarian, Fisher

Time Zone: AST -4 GMT

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: None

Please list your MMO history: Started on MUDs in 1996, then Star Wars Galaxies, WoW, EQ2, FFXI and tried a number of other ones that I didn't really stick with. I also program and run my own d20 System MUD.

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: Caide, Puppetmaster, Warrior, Paladin, Siren server

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Yes

Why do you wish to join Kindred? I'm looking for a mature, family oriented linkshell on Besaid. Did a google search and yours came up. Looked through the site and liked what I saw. Would like to get to know you all in-game. I am looking for a LS I can establish a long-term relationship with.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Caide Delancis 13 Apr 2011 22:22 #902

Hey there!

My name is Chris and I'm Kyriana Rose in game! I mess around with Pugilist and Maurader haha XD feel free to add me to your friendlist and we can talk. If you have stuff around my ranks we can do some leves too.

What level was your Puppetmaster? I love that job so, so much!

Re: Caide Delancis 14 Apr 2011 03:34 #903

Another Siren resident! Hello! :cheer:

Please contact me (Rowyne Moonsong), Eluri Olde or Darksage Prime in game for a pearl.
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Re: Caide Delancis 01 May 2011 17:17 #922

I contacted Caide, and he's found another LS for now that he's happy with. I told him to keep in touch.
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds
Go to top