Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New to Kindred

New to Kindred 27 Jun 2014 06:54 #3444

First off I wanted to say thank you for the invite :) This is a very nice website and really organized. I also would like to say thank you for the help into getting T5 win! I have currently ilvl93 pld and war. As well as ilvl89 dragoon. Majority of the time I am on tank. So if anyone needs help or a tank, please let me know and id be glad to help. :) I hope to get to know more people and make more friends.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New to Kindred 27 Jun 2014 07:41 #3445

Welcome aboard!

New to Kindred 30 Jun 2014 10:32 #3457

Helo Aetharious wrote:
First off I wanted to say thank you for the invite :) This is a very nice website and really organized. I also would like to say thank you for the help into getting T5 win! I have currently ilvl93 pld and war. As well as ilvl89 dragoon. Majority of the time I am on tank. So if anyone needs help or a tank, please let me know and id be glad to help. :) I hope to get to know more people and make more friends.

Welcome to the linkshell, Helo!

Thanks for the compliments on the website! I'm the resident webmaster, so if you have any issues or suggestions, feel free to post in the Website Discussion forum or just hit me up in game.

We were really glad to have you and Telaira aboard for the victory, plus we made two new friends!

Also, thanks for sticking it out with us last Saturday night. It sure seemed the universe was against us, what with thunderstorms, lag, random disconnects, and replacements! But we got another victory under our belts. :lol:
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

New to Kindred 01 Jul 2014 07:57 #3460

Selyne wrote:
Welcome to the linkshell, Helo!

Thanks for the compliments on the website! I'm the resident webmaster, so if you have any issues or suggestions, feel free to post in the Website Discussion forum or just hit me up in game.

We were really glad to have you and Telaira aboard for the victory, plus we made two new friends!

Also, thanks for sticking it out with us last Saturday night. It sure seemed the universe was against us, what with thunderstorms, lag, random disconnects, and replacements! But we got another victory under our belts. :lol:

I dont have a problem with the website and believe its setup is really nice and clean. :)

It was a alot of fun staying the entire time. Thats what friends do and are for. See it out to the end. I was telling telaria during that time, how it was a fresh of breath air to see such dedication among other players. The last time I got to see this was during the good ol FFXI times. If anyone has played ffxi since the launch, they know what im talking about hehe. From limit break quests, to artifact armor and the glorious achievement to reach level 75 (before they adjusted the exp).

For Tel and I, our best times to participate and help will probably be fridays and saturdays. We are usually on during the week but dont have a lot of time to stay on. If its something shorter then we can probably come but for things like turn 5 and such during the work week will make it harder. :(
Time to create page: 0.339 seconds
Go to top