Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Welcome Vindrax & Jic!

Welcome Vindrax & Jic! 06 Dec 2010 17:14 #300

I believe Eluri gave you your pearls, so it wasn't screenshotted... but didn't want you to feel left out! You're both great additions to our family. Glad to have you aboard!

Instead, here's the day we gave Koko a pearl, and Vindrax pimped me out in all new clothes! =D

• Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Welcome Vindrax & Jic! 06 Dec 2010 19:34 #323

Nice I like it. Minus my obnoxious pink hat.

The funniest thing happened the other day... me, Jic and Bay were all crafting in the middle of the clothier's ward. We were making some new gear when Jic points out that there is a mithra wearing a pink vest right next to us crafting wearing an Auburn Canvas hat. I think to myself "Wow the perfect opportunity to trade for a hat that would match my Auburn pants and get rid of this pink monstrocity once and for all..."

So I try to coordinate the trade with this individual, who doesn't speak English very well. Once we got ourselves on the same page, he turned me down say "Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to pass". Talk about a let down.

Re: Welcome Vindrax & Jic! 06 Dec 2010 19:42 #324

I'm sure Bull would take the pink hat off your hands... though I can't promise an upgrade in return. ;)
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master

Re: Welcome Vindrax & Jic! 06 Dec 2010 19:50 #325

Yeah that was a nice hat Vin...Btw tyvm to you and Jic for the gear you guys pimped me out in,it was starting to get a little rough beating on mobs in lvl 1 gear :(.I felt so crappy wearing that garbage but I was going to try to plow to rank 20 and then start crafting like crazy.As Selyne knows me so well I normally don't play around when it comes to crafting.I don't think there is usually a craft that I won't lvl.I think fishing and cooking will be last on my list of things to do though

Re: Welcome Vindrax & Jic! 06 Dec 2010 20:41 #330

I started fishing... once I got to rank 10 I realized it was going to take a long, long time... so I gave up on that. Cooking is a little bit easier I feel, at least from a time perspective.

Re: Welcome Vindrax & Jic! 06 Dec 2010 23:25 #337

Oh, yeah, fishing in Final Fantasy MMOs is typical a looooong journey.
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds
Go to top