Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hi I'm new to Kindred!

Hi I'm new to Kindred! 23 May 2011 06:09 #946

First I'd like to say wow this is a great website for the LS. I'm so excited to finally be apart of a community on besaid. I've been traveling throughout Eorzea pretty much by myself for about 2 months. Hopefully mining will no longer be quiet hah. Lets see a little bit about myself.

I play casually and I'm mostly on during the wee hours of the night/morning, Partly because I work second shift which is usually 3:30pm to 12:00am (EST)
I'm focused on mostly getting my crafting up to repair equipment and make my own armor and weapons.
I'm focused on mastering tanking in this game and am working toward building an Paladin Spec. I usually have plenty of anima if anyone ever needs a lift. I also have Higher area camp access because I explored all of the available regions of Eorzea but my camp teles are limited to what I deemed save to travel when I was level 20.

If theres anything else you'd like to know drop me a line here or in game I'm always down to help and I'll do what I can!

See ya

-Liniont
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hi I'm new to Kindred! 23 May 2011 10:37 #953

First - welcome to Kindred!
(...feels good to steal someone else's job:P)

Now about the paladin idea...I see you have con to 16: if you can I strongly suggest you to take it up to 20 so you will have cure 2.
Step 2) (but no less important imo) is if you can and are willing to get the pugilist to 20 so you can buy the talant that gives you extra hp on heals...I would think that is important and the % is not so little...

Re: Hi I'm new to Kindred! 23 May 2011 11:15 #963

Saelinne wrote:
First - welcome to Kindred!
(...feels good to steal someone else's job:P)

LOL! Too true, though. Welcome to Kindred, Liniont!
Liniont Chevalier wrote:
First I'd like to say wow this is a great website for the LS. I'm so excited to finally be apart of a community on besaid. I've been traveling throughout Eorzea pretty much by myself for about 2 months.

I'm so glad you like it! I want everyone in our linkshell to have a webhome where they can go outside of the game. A lot of us have different playtimes, and things are sporadic right now while many have RL commitments, out-of-commission computers, or are waiting for the upcoming game changes. I think it's important that we can still keep our ties strong, wherever we are. :)

Besaid really has a great community, but things are still somewhat quiet if you're not part of a linkshell. I'm glad we could give you a home!

And without further ado... the pearling screenie!

• Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Re: Hi I'm new to Kindred! 29 Oct 2011 07:50 #1212

Welcome, Vitra (Liniont's new character)!

• Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master

Re: Hi I'm new to Kindred! 29 Oct 2011 11:53 #1220

yea I remade her again X_x I just got my new gaming rig and patch 1.19 came out. no one was ever online in the LS so I couldn't really tell anybody I never figured to just posted it up here... ^_^; anyways I'm still on Besaid so I suppose I'm going to make a new account on here and delete Liniont and if the LS is still alive I'll see if I can bumb in to you again Selyne

Re: Hi I'm new to Kindred! 29 Oct 2011 12:23 #1221

Ok I re-did my account so theres no confusion :) hope thats ok, feel free to delete Liniont as I wont be using that account any longer.

Re: Hi I'm new to Kindred! 29 Oct 2011 21:15 #1222

Wow, I just can't keep up with all your new characters! LOL. I need to get you another pearl! :lol:

And about your forum account, I can either change the user name of your original, or you can use the new one. Up to you. :)
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master

Re: Hi I'm new to Kindred! 30 Oct 2011 06:54 #1224

Welcome back, Vitra!

/cheer

I like your new Hyur!

• Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
Go to top